Coming soon

In another context, like an adult film production, that name would be ok… but for a music box… I’m sorry but imo i don’t see that name.

A portable, definitely, the clues are there.

1 Like

Scissors - as in movie editor cutting room floor?

I hope it’s not a video pastiche machine. Sorry i’m purely interested in audio; users must be 1000:1 in this camp given the ‘bedroom hero:actual live performer’ ratio I imagine Elektronuts to be…

That’s what she said.
:sunglasses:

4 Likes

This could mean, Victory. Peace, Alex Kidd showing two, 2, Easy to use Tip (ref from the Elektron manuals icon usage).

:rofl:

I couldn’t see anything new for USA trademarks from Elektron…

I so hope it Will be a drumsynth for Digitakt… dont have any more room leeft for a new box :grin: other than that it might as well be a reincarnation of the machinedrum in DT/DN form… as already Said multiple times so it must be…

1 Like

Alex Kidd with a 2. AK Mk2. Obviously.
Digital synth with a bunch of machines.
Overbridge.

There’s your three NAMM things.

Of course it would be an incredibly lucrative move to add the synth machines to the DT. I mean, I don’t have one, and I’d buy one immediately. The DT would become crazy popular. And the new faces would look around at all the other machines…

7 Likes

Tape emulator and effect machine! Perfect for drums, bass snares etc. Scissor is the symbol for tape cutting. The fist is for crushing. Open palm for "manually toutching the tape. The different box icons are for different rewerbs.

It looked like a crossfader symbol in there as well. Its also a “infinity” symbol in there.

1 Like

random thought…

the iconography is just a collection of existing gear (with a couple new ones) and the people walking is related to step sequencing and not portability

so maybe it’s DigiTrak? which could make it a small form factor 16 track MIDI and CV/Gate step sequencer and combination OB hub/mixer

1 Like

Which would be nice.

Christ, Hope it isn’t. 8o

2 New Machines
Analog Keys MKII
and a new Monomachine - DigiMachine - or something like that

2 Likes

One video and we spew out our every wish, desire, hopes and dreams. There are 100 great ideas here!!!
Marketing companies pay good money for this kind of feedback.
The dev team will be busy for a decade making it all come to life…

11 Likes

A new machine for Digitone! Released alongside DNKeys! I am already holding my breath. :kissing:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don’t get it why people mention the DigiTakt/Tone form factor…

I love to new mk2 form factor, so much clear and ergonomic.

I don’t have a Digitakt, only a Digitone and I make some mistakes with the arrow & yes/no buttons because these are not placed directly under the screen like on the Analog Four/Rytm. So muscle memory confusion :)))

1 Like

I guess it’s mainly because the digi formfactor machines cost half of what the MK2 machines cost. People, me included, hope that it’s going to be an affordable new thing.

2 Likes

I think so too. AK Mk2, Digitakt OS v2 with VA Synth added, More FX for Digitone AND Digitakt added too.

6 Likes