Computer Video Game Recommendations

Baldurs Gate 3 is out now, same people who made Divinty…

3 Likes

Opened up resi 3 , death stranding and monster Hunter ice borne these past 2 months. Platinumed days gone. Genuinely good don’t judge it by it’s cover. How I’ve been spending my time off sick , bar getting deeper with Octatrack and Rytm.

1 Like

Very excited for this. Is it coming out for console?

1 Like

I would assume so, there other stuff did. I only really play games a lot in winter as weird as that might sound. Hibernation.

Early reports on Steam seem to be saying it’s good and the same engine as Divinty 2 but improved, Youtube must be full of videos on it now. After playing the two Divinty games I’d be amazed if it was anything less than spectacular, especially considering the license behind it.

2 Likes

I liked Shadow of the Colussus, great game.

5 Likes

Playing second round of isolation on hard this October !

2 Likes

Currently slicing and dicing yokai in Nioh 2. Loved the first one and the second one feels like an improved update. Great game.

2 Likes

I put over 100 hours into death stranding and not even close to done with the side jobs!

5 Likes

Very good game soon available, subtle and interesting driving,
30 cars, 60 circuits, lovely low poly graphics,
environments ranging from small oval to long special.
two-year development for a superb result.
Very attentive developer BUT almost unbeatable online …
Fun solo, multi local and online.
A demo will be available on November 11 …
Preheat the engines

2 Likes

very fancy: Playing Polybius with Philips Hue Lighting HDMI Box. You get drowned in sound and colors:

Jeff Minter is the King of Arcade.

3 Likes

I have that on my PS4 account but never got around to playing it, I remember it looked amazing though.

1 Like

Dead cells on switch. Mega addictive.

4 Likes

Only bossfights, 16 Enemys, each one has a fight including its terrain, underwater riding on wales, air dragon climing, sand worms etc, very good controls, i was into it in a second. Compared to Bloodborne, Darksouls very easy though.

2 Likes

Bloodborne becomes easy eventually. When you get near the end of the chalice dungeons, the main game seems trivial, it’s pretty extreme at points.

1 Like

Yeah, after some hours it wasnt as hard, i needed 4h for the first level, then it got a lot easier, when i was able to use the gun, and improved doging. But still, that first 4h were incredible, the timing windows were short though, it had to be all muscle memory. Its still not as hard as an octatrack.

2 Likes

Dicey Dungeons

really fun roguelite game about rolling dice , lovely artstyle and chiptune soundtrack
its on sale rn on steam https://store.steampowered.com/app/861540/Dicey_Dungeons/

3 Likes

Anyone playing no man’s sky, grounded or destiny2? Or other game pass related games?

I just joined the Xbox ecosystem and I’m looking for some people to play with.

1 Like

1 Like

Any horror multiplayer that’s fun?

1 Like

I was kinda looking forward to AC Valhalla, then it kinda seemed like a Witcher 3 world which I wasn’t in the mood for. Ended up picking up Ghost of Tsushima, which is pretty enjoyable for its old school Japanese landscape vibes. It pretty much feels like an AC game tho lol.

1 Like