Computer Video Game Recommendations

…so, the cake is a lie, i heard… :wink:

1 Like

Think about Factorio for children, you can obtain quickly engeeners !

1 Like

My daughter and I played through Portal 2 coop last year! I was really surprised at how well she picked it up. A great game for young minds.

1 Like

The cake is a lie.

The first Portal is one of those little “masterpieces” imho. Brilliant game

3 Likes

My little handheld arrived, replaying Cave Story. A true classic!

7 Likes

A true milestone of game design, which only comes along maybe once every decade.

2 Likes

very motivated…

2 Likes

not released yet, but anyone in here looking ffwd to BF 2042?

The Outer Worlds
Sekiro Shadows Due Twice
The Evil Within 2
Dark Souls
Grand Theft Auto V
The Last of Us
Uncharted series

1 Like

I have a license key for Katana zero to give to anyone interested.

Game given.

5 Likes

pm sent. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hell let loose is my go to at the moment

Great game but get used to muting other online players lol

1 Like

inspired by simonbradford, here are my unused steam keys:
half past fate
hiveswap act 2
LISA
sorcery! 1 + 2
10 second ninja
star realms
PM me and i’ll send you the key(s)

2 Likes

Currently having a blast in Diablo 2. Brings back many memories. Forgotten how much more I preferred it to Diablo 3 actually.

2 Likes

I played D1 wayyyyy back in the day but never D2. Is it like D3 originally was where you just keep wrapping the game on harder difficulties? Didn’t enjoy that at all but love seasons in D3.

Yes! I haven’t played through 2 yet, but I played HL1 for the first time a couple years ago and it was amazing.

@reeloy Limbo and Inside are also really good artsy puzzlers if you enjoy that kind of stuff. The Talos Principle too. These are what got me back into games after about 20 years. :smiley:

Lately though, it’s mostly racing games for me. Wife said I couldn’t get a sports car since I just paid my hatchback off, so I picked up a racing wheel (still can be another gear rabbit hole though) and just love driving around in Forza Horizon 4. I’m looking forward to 5 when it comes out next month, and spending more time with some more serious games.

3 Likes

Cool, what steering wheel without indiscretion?
Forza 4 is incredible considering the modeling of over 700 vehicles and the map but felt the steering wheel quite soft for my taste.
I am also waiting for the 5th and hope for an improvement.

With a steering wheel and if you feel ready,
-RFactor 2, old, but felt amazing behind the wheel, a must see
-Assetto Corsa, a monument, a lot of mods, races / ballads
-Assetto Corsa Competizione, very good but circuit only …
-Dirt Rally, Dirt rally 2.0, Wow! Hard but so many sensations
-Wreckfest, for fun with friends, really interesting driving
-Beam NG.drive, some vehicles, especially with a gearbox, are just crazy, others are worthless, fairly good maps, many mods and especially giant sandbox, to try.
-American truck simulator, yes, masterful!
Bought out of curiosity, a friend actually drives trucks and plays like crazy, it intrigued me, adopted in 5 minutes. The most relaxing driving game in existence.

Without steering wheel,
-Star drift evolution, an incredibly fine and subtle game that teaches a lot about physics.

2 Likes

My boss showed me this game recently, one of the creators made a comic we both like. It’s weird and fun and low investment. Playthroughs are short and you can play with up to 4 people, good for a weird virtual party game.
http://www.theyawhg.com/

I could never really connect to D3 … but how can D2 deliver a better player experience. (why is it more fun to play) From seeing the trailer it seems to be more or less the same…