Cosmosuave - Toronto Oct 17 Live Hardware Pa

Got a show coming up and hope to be using my MIDIbox sequencer for it if not a stripped down version with just the following…

Machinedrum
Acidlab Bassline
Time Factor
Darkenergy
Darktime
BOSS BR-8 mixer
RNC 1778

Art. Vibes. Music: Inaugural Release Event at Cabal
Date /
Friday
17 October 2014
21:45 - 03:30
Venue /
Cabal
782 King St. West, Toronto, ON, M5V 1N6,
Canada Canada
Cost /
Free before 11:30 w/Guestlist, $5 after
Promoters /
Substance P
Friends attending /
Members attending /
Attending
Invite my friends
View members attending
Share this event

Event admin /
RynAlexander
Update this event
Promotional links /
Facebook Event
Art. Vibes. Music
Substance P Events

Line-up /
Cosmosuave (live), Chester Hare, D1rty Kickz, Eryck Wyseman
Art Vibes Music is a record label specializing in non-conventional electronica music & culture.

We release music that keeps in touch with the raw elements of Ambient, Deep House, Progressive and Nu-Disco while simultaneously pushing the envelope with unprecedented and groundbreaking sounds. It’s not just about the music, its about creating unforgettable vibes.

On Friday, October the 17th, we celebrate the release of our first catalogue entry at one of the most forward-thinking venues in the city of Toronto; bringing together our brand of unconventional dance music with an atypical but chic setting.

Our first release (AVM001) available now as a free download: http://bit.ly/Zqotmr

The performances from the four featured & exceptionally talented artists will be broadcasted live on http://dubplate.fm/

Special thanks to CTC Audio for helping us make this event possible. Please checkout its wide-range of personal audio products geared towards electronic music lovers, househeads, and beat junkies.

:+1: press record!

Def will… Decided not to take the risk by using the MIDIbox sequencer as I am still not familiar with it so I am gonna use the following…

Machinedrum
Doepfer Darkenergy seq’d via DARKTIME
Acidlab Bassline
RNC 1778 COMP

This is a pretty safe environment to play a set I feel as I will use input A/B on the MD for the synths and the MD internal verb and delay… Only draw back is I will loose some of that analogue goodness…