Cryptocurrency

Just buy and hold ETH

3 Likes

Kā€¦not gonna start with much, just $500.00AUD as a toe in the waterā€¦

1 Like

Since my call poocoin made x15 , the next doge.I had no money, now I can buy any synth

1 Like

Iā€™m done with attempting to do momentum bets on shitcoins. I thought I saw an obvious pattern with ETC (Ethereum Classic) on Thursday right before Elonā€™s SNL weekend. I bet big and lost $20,000 (which couldā€™ve been much worst had I held). Iā€™m just staying invested in ETH from now on.

in the 2017 bullrun if Iā€™d just held my eth rather than blindly chase alts with my profit Iā€™d have made double what I ended up with.

buy and hold is the vibes for sure :+1:

2 Likes

Tellor TRB yā€™all. Oracles are essential to the world of blockchains and Chainlink isnā€™t going to handle it all. As long as a mighty crash doesnā€™t spoil the party things will be very bright for these up and comers.

49 days. very well thought out move then :wink:

1 Like

Thereā€™s a conflict of interest for the government to give ā€œgreenā€ tax credits/rebates for cars that can be bought with BTC. I bet the government forced this decision on them and I bet weā€™ll find out in the future that Tesla bought more BTC during the dip.

When Grimes just sold $6mil in NFT, I doubt ā€œbeing greenā€ is a real concern they have at the family dinner table.

4 Likes

I think a whole generation can choose now if they are real about climate and being green and stop this crypto bullshit or if they are a bunch of hypocrates. Solar, Tesla Car and Bitcoin for the new world.

2 Likes

poocoin is not a shitcoin
dyor

so you love the dollar mamon who made the world unethical
crypto can create a better world
ecological solutions can be found by the people
not by the actual money holders

Could you tell us more about the technical need side of things here? Iā€™m interested in what you wrote and am trying to understand the infrastructural needs of a blockchain economy better.

Thanks for the tip also!

1 Like

environmental harm, yes thatā€™s true in terms of power-consumption during mining ā€¦ but polluting near-earth space with debris when releasing satellites in mass, no word on ā€œgreenā€ recycling batteries from his cars, using rare-earth metals in mass for the cars (they have to be harvested before using), and so on ā€¦

it sometimes feels like Musk has loosing contact to reality - a funny guy

3 Likes

FOMO crypto, NFT early adopters wonā€™t care the world is unhabitable as theyll be the lords over the wreckage.

1 Like

When I was active with internet in 1992, many people believed the internet created a free place to talk, organise and collaborate. Power to the people for a fair world. 30 years later, companies, governments and others track the world, they know more about you than only got more grip than ever.

Not a big fan of the dollar, or our current system. But crypto enlarges power of the few. It creates more process control.

Just an example. If I am paid for my job in euroā€™s, I can spend them the way I want
If I am paid in crypto, smart contracts can force me how to pay. These smart contracts give you limited possibilities and there is more control.
For an organisation, they donā€™t need fraud experts, because in this system you cannot spend your money on a different way.

6 Likes

It seems uncle Musk wanted to open some short

2 Likes

Are you the Prince of Nigeria?

1 Like

Iā€™m asking, because none of this makes any sense.

The people who had the power with fiat money still have the power when bitcoin would rule the world. What is wrong with you noobs? Its not about whos running the money system in the first place its about who has the money. So ethereum will change to proof of stake. In other words the system is ruled by the people who have the most share of ether. So whats the difference? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes