Cryptocurrency

Look at the impact of early manufactoring and how people started spending more time to Work for things they didnt need to survive. how small businusses got pushed out of the market because of big ones selling products for less… The root of capitalism is set so deep in the averge Human mind and also almost every country evolved Out of that “Spirit” of capitalism… I would Love people to be more nice and fair to each Other but that will Not Happen over night and not because of blockchaintech… Just my to Cents… And btw If anyone with negativ thoughts regarding Crypto is Not “Welcome” in that Forum this reminds me of a cult, or even worse…

This attitude clearly goes against the guidelines of this forum and explains why threads are frequently derailed in such undesirable manner.

This is a message to everyone:

Let’s focus on the subject and expose facts and opinions on them, please. Judging each other’s and throwing names is not the standard we expect here.

Mod tip: when the word “you” is used, you’re most likely in the danger zone, using a public thread for some private argument. Avoid this.

6 Likes

I’m staking ETH on Coinbase currently. Getting a 6% APY but I believe Coinbase will take a % when the rewards are distributed. They take a quarter of my Algorand rewards on a daily basis, but I feel Coinbase is pretty secure. The fees tho :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Wow… those fees everywhere. But people, I got a mail today from TradeRepublic. 1€/Cryptobuy (BTC, ETC, LTC, BTCash). Just saying.

1 Like

From what I read … those benefits of staking don’t really convince me. As far as I understand: You stake ETH. Those become unavailable. You also can’t unstake them. Can’t trade. Nothing. But you get a fixed percentage APY (which is high if you started years ago and gets lower and lower - right?).

And then 2.0 is released and my coins are back and hopefully also much more worth? So I got the x% on top of the new super high value (hopefully)?

Correct. I have faith that ETH2 will eventually be complete and be a much improved Etherium. My thoughts are that I am in it for the long term and prefer to hold as it is less stressful than trading, so why not earn interest along the way :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So I better talk to someone to lend me 100k and stake them (that would be those 32 tokens almost right?) and create my own node or what they call that. Just didn’t read through what it takes for that. I guess you don’t pay a fee / % at the platform where you staked, right? Do I need a dedicated linux server for that or what? (Something about decentralization…) – sorry I’ll read up later on my own :smiley:

1 Like

Who needs bitcoin when you have the Monomachine’s resale prices

9 Likes

Even more if the Monomachine gets a new unofficial firmware like the MD received.

My crypto has dropped enough. I’d like it to go back up now.

Please ?
Please !

1 Like

Just gotta “buy the dip!”

I do, then it dips again and again and again.
I need to learn the magical art of ‘reading candlestick charts’

And luck. I do have some aave which went up .

I bought more Bitcoin yesterday when it was down like 6%, then it went down by 10% . I understand the feeling

3 years ago :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

When in doubt, zoom out

4 Likes

I bought ETH at the dip. Aka 3500. It’s been sitting below that ever since.

I do expect it to go back up though. Even if it takes months.

1 Like

Yeah, I suppose it depends on when you get in, but the support levels (bottom) go up over time. I think $3500 for ETH is fine. I would bet money (literally) that it will surpass this by quite a bit in the future.

1 Like

Yeah. Same sort of thing happened to BTC. Like you said, zoom out. ETH shot it’s shot too fast and now has to consolidate.

1 Like

This thread makes me feel really old, thick and ignorant! :pensive:

1 Like

Just a correction guys :wink: