Cryptocurrency

Why not? Here in germany democracy is still working pretty good ( I know it hasent been always the case ). But you have a running system where everyone participates equally and there are checks and balances for making it as safe as possible for corruption. Of couse there is curruption in some form and of couse there are processes that are rigged but we don‘t have a putin here. So there are Systems that work that way and democracy has nothing to do with the economic system layer the democracy chooses to run upon.

A system where manipulation isn’t rewarded, at the very least.

That’s really the issue here: people can’t believe and/or don’t want to fight for an ideal system for everyone and get “realistic” and play the same old game that they’ll never win.

I’m talking about monetary system.

This is only recent example on top of corruption pile:

I don’t think this is surprise to anybody.
Any system, no matter how waterproof will have it’s rules stretched by corrupted individuals.

That’s really the issue here: people can’t believe and/or don’t want to fight for an ideal system for everyone and get “realistic” and play the same old game that they’ll never win.

I subscribe to bold and well thought ideas but I haven’t heard any propositions yet.
I wouldn’t scratch crypto that fast. It’s not ideal, it has it’s own infancy problems but at least it presents an alternative and foundations for new and better tech.

Evolution > Revolution

1 Like

https://www.versobooks.com/books/3763-how-to-be-an-anticapitalist-in-the-twenty-first-century

3 Likes
Working pretty good 👍

(if you are a big player and/or work in real estate, consulting etc. pp.).

Cum Ex, Autobahn, Wirecard… but yeah a lot of people have fun in our democracy (the people with money to use the system - with enough money I can legally destroy you - the best democracy you can buy with money!)).

1 Like

This is economical corruption and of course fucked up :wink: and I did say that there is corruption. But we can have an open political opposition. Would you rather be an political activist in Russia?

1 Like

Concerning crypto. Has Anyone here thought on the implications of AI and Quantumcomputing on Blockchain.
The whole thing will be hackable if quantumcomputers become a thing and if you mix that with an AI you don´t want to be all you are just to be on the Blockchain :wink: Just a little future philosophy.

Only one rule… Invest what you’re willing to lose. Imagine yourself flushing it down the toilet, then proceed.

2 Likes

This means we have to restart the whole thing :grinning: there will always be an unhackable cryptographic method.

I have no idea what will happen – but I suppose the cryptonerds do / will act accordingly.

Eventually this means new difficulty levels for the miners / new chances to get super rich!!

Yes and no :slight_smile:
For whom are you fighting for as political activist while being surrounded by like-minded individuals?
Russia progresses in it’s own pace. Like it or not, Putin still has a big following.

To create the same inequality and decimate the globe.

Again, I have not seen any tangible proof yet this is in any way beneficial aside from the virtual money it has made its FOMO adopters. I’ve only heard grandiose claims and pretty promises.

1 Like

Who said it is here to resolve inequality anyway ?

4 Likes

I never understood how anyone can use Wyckoff or Elliot wave theories to predict the future with complete disregard for order flow or any geopolitical events. He makes a lot of sense here tho.

1 Like

Pretty shocked how exact that curve aligns.

Pretty close, except the right shoulder missing in Wyckoff prediction.

While being at it it looks like there might be good amount of demand around 20k.
Pretty good historical level.

2 Likes

Conspiracy theories are not helping. You can execute those stuff to many charts. And we should stop believing in the boogey man, I think the problems we are dealing with are systemic.

Conspiracy theories? Rather a proof that we get played by the big players…

A Proof? :joy: Where is the Proof. A Guy presents a conspiracy theory.

Whenever someone talks about a group of persons in the dark in this case the evil bitcoin gang that are so powerful that they can make bitcoin 60.000 dollar to make you buy in - then you know you are listening to a good old conspiracy theory and if you really starting to believe those stuff then it gets hard to argue.

Guys please all thats happening is hard enough and the dumpheads already stormed the capitol in DC.
Please stick to facts and science, otherwise we will loose common ground. For real.

2 Likes

a tweet from a single person can currently move the entire crypto market, how is it a stretch to think that institutional market manipulation would not also be happening in an unregulated market?

4 Likes