Cryptocurrency

See my Youtube Video about Wyckoff a few posts above?

2 Likes

He builds a good case. Letā€™s see what happens over the next few months.

And this is of course exactly why btc is more a pyramid game than real investment. No regulation whatsoever. Big players eat the small ones manipulating to a criminal degree.

Then thereā€™s the whole tax evasion and criminal aspect of crypto.

Then thereā€™s environment.

For the sake of a stable society and the future of our kids, I passā€¦

While Iā€™m waiting for BTC to dip to $27,000, I invested some $ into Wendyā€™s stock today WEN.

btw what kind of hardware-wallets are you using?

China just pulled the power plug :joy:

Iā€™ve been patiently waiting for this highly expected dip. Iā€™m still waiting for $24,000-$27,000 BTC before I put all my chips back in again.

1 Like

me tooā€¦ I reckon that it will be nearly impossible to buy BTC when itā€™s at 24k due to high demand so better get in step by step from 27k down to 20k, right?

Ledger Nano X is great.

2 Likes

Hedge fund betting against meme stocks shuts down.

2 Likes

Some coins down 25% today
:cry:

Hat tip to BBG and 0H.

??? does not compute

Source for the chart. BBG = Bloomberg

Apparently, there still isnā€™t enough FUD. I still want $24,000 BTC.

2 Likes

Iā€™m twitchy myselfā€¦the low today looked tempting, but I didnā€™t pull the trigger yet, I appreciate that you share your view with us.

1 Like

I saw ADA for a dollar and ETH for almost $1700 and I started drooling. I ended up losing $ investing in WEN while waiting so I moved it to PYPL which is looking much better. My plan is to sell PYPL after some quick gains and put that $ into crypto. Iā€™m worried $24,000 BTC might come too quickly; Iā€™m trying to time things and this NEVER ends up working out as well as I hope lol.

2 Likes

Iā€™m quite convinced Tether is an enormous fraud. Their claims that each tether is backed by $ is not and never has been true. It appears to be more like 3%. They also have no legal obligation to exchange Tether ( which they have printed billions of) for $. If the liquidation continues, there will be a tipping point at which no one can exit the crypto market, and it will all become unsellable.

Same.

anyone getting involved in the pulse chain sacrifice?