CTR-AL / CTR-8 - MD SPS I MKII (Non UW)

srsly, wonder how many MDs this video did sell :)[/quote]
Aahahahahahahauauahhauahah

Thing I found sad is that 150000 people have viewed that clip. There’s a link through to the cat’s soundcloud and his track with top hits is about 650. (Cool sounds as you might expect)

I’m guessing that the math suggests he’s probably helped sell more machinedrums than tracks.

Aahahahahahahauauahhauahah[/quote]
Mmm I wonder…does that knowing laugh suggest that that was Void’s MD in the clip ?

Hint: page 11 of the manual. :imp:

I specifically remember watching that video before I bought my MD and thinking “WTF is that thing doing?”. For sure one of the best ever!
There is a serious shortage of in-depth videos for the MD and MnM.

Mmm I wonder…does that knowing laugh suggest that that was Void’s MD in the clip ?[/quote]
nah no idea bout that laugh… I watched this video really f*** often and wanted this machine so hard, but could afford it only several years later…

thanks! page 12 also was interesting …

cant believe I am supposed to press all 16 individually rec p locked steps by hand, what if I have 64 patterns? …

now I must go to bed and dream of IDM in a box vid which nerdaudiogasms me still

Mmm I wonder…does that knowing laugh suggest that that was Void’s MD in the clip ?[/quote]
nah no idea bout that laugh… I watched this video really f*** often and wanted this machine so hard, but could afford it only several years later…[/quote]
yeah I’d been holding off for a while. I had the cash though…but only for about two minutes after watching that vid.

Laughed because it’s a really salty and sharp consideration.

I really wonder if Rui Peixoto is around here…maybe Pix?