Dave Mech - Thair (100% Digitakt Techno Groove)

Hi fellow Nauts,
A new year. A new groove. Not officially taking part in Jamuary this year, but still planning on releasing a few tracks through YouTube and Bandcamp this month.
Been back into the faster paced techno for some time now as it generates a lot of energy. Still love to keep things groovy and atmospheric rather than just hard. This groove was made with Digitakt only. Just some post processing to master the track afterwards was added. I’m really getting back to the faster paced techno. Just love the energy it radiates.

This groove was made entirely with samples from the sample pack I created called ‘From Dusk Till Dawn’ (and pretty heavily mangled). That sample pack contains samples made from Digitone presets I created for the same-titled preset pack for Digitone. You can get both here: Shop — Dave Mech .

Cheers!

39 Likes

Nice! Sounds polyrhytmic.
Great drop at 4:34!!

1 Like

I like the vibe a lot. Any plans to do a tutorial on this sound? I’d love to see your sound design, arrangement and mixing process (you know… like most of the work :laughing:)

1 Like

Diggit! Dont know why i didnt think of this before, but i think ill load ‘FDTD’ pack onto my octa and do a Jamuary jam with it!

1 Like

Thanks ! Yeah there are a few polymeters programmed :slight_smile:

Cheers!
Actually yeah. Currently editing part 3 of the mastering Digitakt course which will go deep into creating this type of sound by building a similar track to this one. It’s going to be a pretty long part as well as there’s a lot of detail involved.

1 Like

Cool! Can’t wait to hear what you come up with dude

Faster pace? Anything below 142BPM is basically R&B to me :wink::smiling_imp:

Great jam mate. It always shows that you know the machine (and the genre) very well. Your choice of patches and samples really comes alive on the DTs beautiful engine. Also very inspiring to see how well you mastered transitions, just using the tools the DT offers.

Looking forward to more!

1 Like

This is fantastic.

1 Like

I agree, this is banging

1 Like

Haha gabberrr

1 Like

& @Jacob

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s an amazing track as always :heart: