Deals -- Perennial List of Things on Sale - GAS Warning!

I can vouch for Volcano 2 being a fantastic filter. It’s my go-to in the software world for a filter that sounds great and does whatever I need it to. All of FabFilter’s plugins are a pleasure to use! (3rding that Pro Q2 is my most used of their stable, but at 25% it’s not as heavily discounted)

3 Likes

Props to them. Some models HAVE to be bought new.
Some, like the mobius and brigadier are undervalued and good deals can be had.

Saturn is great. If you want a delay that can do anything Timeless is really, really great. Weird Dub FX and space and everything. Sending LFOs to filters? Yes please. Its presets are out of this world.

I don’t get the hype for Pro Q 2…someone please enlighten me. I find stock EQs do the same thing and I don’t find myself using all its special features like EQ matching and whatever else… I just don’t get it.

2 Likes

serato has everything in their store at 50% off.

…which is nice because for some reason I’ve been paying monthly and was bummed i’d already spent so much on it when I know I should have just purchased it.

2 Likes

Is Serato Sample still a thing? I might pick it up for 50$

Pro Q2 is like a surgeons scalpel.
So clean, so refined, with the best user interface of any eq imo.
You can dial in the frequencies extremely accurately and boost or cut with no artifacts, particularly experimenting with the different phase modes available. M/S processing also.
It’s the opposite to a character enhancing eq. You can’t hear it basically,
and is hence used by a lot of mastering engineers
I use Ableton eq8 (only in oversampling mode) a lot for general instrument channels, but use Pro Q2 for the extreme fine tuning of the money channels like bass, kick etc, and when I do my own masters

3 Likes

Do you guys think we will see Behringer sliced even more? (another 50% maybe?)

Wait for the Soundtoys 5 Bundle discount. Usually 50% OFF. Shouldn’t be long.

3 Likes

A little birdie told me the 21st

4 Likes

i wonder this every time it goes on sale :slight_smile:

1 Like

A mazon Echo big discount. Alexa play me some BOC!

1 Like

Alexa!

Repeat my wife’s discussion with her mother from yesterday morning, when I left for work.

4 Likes

Whaat? Fabfilter ProQ2 only 25% off? Bummed. It’s the only fabfilter plugin I want… hoping some additional discounts appear on the 22nd

Ha, same here. Holding out for Friday.

Any studio one deals ? They have a sale running until 26th but last year they did 50% off.

Audio Deluxe look like they have 50% off Studio One. $199 instead of $399

Amazing ! Thanks !

pro c and pro L are great plugins too. as much as i like all their plugins though, Q,C, and L are the only “must haves” if i’m being honest

KVR has a good thread with all the sales listed and categorised in the first post…

2 Likes

That’s how I see it too. However, in the way I like to work, equalizers are the most important tools I like to use so L and C can come later for me