Deals -- Perennial List of Things on Sale - GAS Warning!

Yeah. Their DAW cassette is fantastic.

So, is black Friday “black November” or when the hell is it over? I keep fucking hearing about it everywhere I turn.

Cyber Monday – November 26 is probably the checkered flag – but do the sales ever end???

The sprint is yet to come though. Apologies for being off topic.

Is that even legal? Maybe it’s a US thing. I looked online and found retailers in France selling Strymon pedals at a wide variety of prices and often with free delivery.

UAD’s 12 Days of UAD sale started today.

1 Like

Many industries have this type of thing , I used to sell ‘designer toys’ , sellers had a set of rules to abide by to be able to sell them , announcement embargo’s , fixed price , street date , blind box only … it helped keep things a bit fair in some ways , helps keep the perceived value of the brand too , that covered things from $8 to $100’s .

1 Like

Reverb.com…Selected Black Friday sales, searched for Novation. Spotted a Peak brand new for £866 from Italy plus £19 delivery to UK. Seems like a bargain

3 Likes

Bargains!!!
Analogue 4 Mk2 - New
£862 free shipping :flushed:
Mine cost considerably more

3 Likes

Chase Bliss pedals (and merch) are 15% off from now until cyber monday with coupon code DARKFRIDAY.

2 Likes

@HotLoveDrama https://www.jrrshop.com/presonus-studio-one-professional you can use code GROUP to get an additional $32 off the half-priced Studio One. Cheapest deal I’ve found. Studio One 4 Professional for $167! I’m going for it.

4 Likes

Yes!! Join us…

A full-fledged DAW for that much money is a steal. Even just yesterday I was playing around with Presence (it’s got strings, horns, winds, etc.) and was really surprised by how good it sounded:

That’s Mellotron for the first bit, but the upright bass, flugelhorn and flute are all stock Studio One Pro Presence sounds. Unbelievable.

4 Likes

Nothing to see here.

1 Like

Not sure I have even used my Pro-R verb yet
I love my Eventide verbs too much to bother with anything else :crazy_face:

4 Likes

You’re only human.

3 Likes

Metric Halo software plug-ins on sale
https://www.mhsecure.com/mhdirect/home.php?cat=26

Through Nov 30

MH

Some hardware deals too.

1 Like

FabFilter ProQ2 : $106.79 at Best Service. That’s 40.34% off…

4 Likes

“Alexa, stop big brothering me!”
“I am afraid, i can’t do that, Dave. Maybe you should take a stress pill and calm down.”

2 Likes

Bitwig Studio is $100 off ($30 off for upgrade). It’s the best DAW I’m aware of, coming from a sound designer / modular lover’s perspective, and switching from Ableton to Bitwig completely reignited my passion for music making.

Of the most recent updates, Phase-4 sounds gorgeous and goes into pretty leftfield places, and they recently overhauled their sampler, looks quite deep and includes multisampling, granular and wavetable synthesis, and more.

Overbridge+Digitakt+Bitwig (I’m a beta tester) turns my Digitakt into the modular sampler of my dreams.

3 Likes

Thanks for reminding me that there’s also a discount for the 12-months-of-upgrades thing. :slight_smile:

Bitwig is excellent, and I really like their current development model where they keep polishing their product and adding deeply useful features and reworking existing devices and releasing these whenever they’re done instead of being driven by Big New Features That Will Sell The Next Major Update!

1 Like

ozone 8 advanced and neutron 2 advanced for 349 dollar? is this really 699 otherwise? and is it worth it? i heard a lot of good things about mastering and mixing with these two plugins https://www.izotope.com/en/store/deals.html

1 Like