Delayed midi issue from Digitakt using overbridge vst plugging on Ableton

Hey my dear elektronauts,

I am using the digitakt as the main soundcard on ableton, connected on USB to the computer, and ableton is the clock syncing. Everything is fine if I just capture sound from the digitakt using external input. I am at the same time controlling some midi track on ableton using the DT.

I am having issues with the vst plugin on ableton, which causes to delay the other midi tracks controlled by the digitakt:
When the vst is not loaded, midi track is in sync with the clock, but as soon as I load the vst, midi triggering from digitakt get delayed.
Changing the MIDI Clock Sync Delay does nothing, whereas when vst is not loaded, this parameter does change the timing of midi triggering.

Any idea what could be the issue? I could revert back to my Traktor audio 10 soundcard which lying around, but I feel sound quality is lower than using the DT!

I am using ableton 10.0.5 on Windows 10, installed the last beta version of overbridge 2.0.11 and DT OS 1.11_BETA6.

do you have delay compensation on in ableton?

You mean the latencw compensation in the parameters of ableton? I had 32ms, but I tried reducing it to 0, but no differences.

@Alajos i mean in options -> delay compensation 02

Ah, never heard of this, I will check that as soon as I get back to it, thanks!