Did Elektronauts become "british" these days?! :-D

I think the lettuce just outlived Truss …

5 Likes

She’s gone:

1 Like

Cheerio ya old bat

2 Likes

:love_you_gesture:🥸

So did the tofu, though it joined the race late of course.

1 Like

I take no responsibility for any nightmares caused by viewing this image. You have been warned :ecstatic:

Liz Truss in a lettuce outfit

4 Likes

The marketing team for AirBnB deserves a raise for this one. Saw it in my Facebook feed today.

8 Likes

I’m Cornish, but cannot afford to live where I am from, so it is a real issue. However, I don’t mean that in a nationalistic, NIMBY way.

1 Like

11 Likes

There are lights on in this photo… how optimistic … (including the PM count…)

3 Likes

6 Likes

…and now only 1.

1 Like

I’ve been heavy into Midsomer Murders since finishing Endeavor and Morse. What a perverse show!

when i ask kids about countdown now… no one watches it under 76.
to think i lived in analog world where afternoon tv channel 4 was considered entertainment for the students, the infirm, the elderly and the unemployed. simpler times.

1 Like

When I was a kid the tv was in black and white and the tv set took a couple of minutes to warm up, When we turned it off we would watch the white dot fade from the middle of the screen. There were often breaks between tv programmes when nothing was broadcast, sometimes there were transmitter breakdowns and disruptions due to weather… we would go and do someting else. Better days in the analog realm.

1 Like

it was called jungle then not drum and bass

5 Likes

I remember when I first heard the term drum and bass, then heard drum and bass…. was a little perplexed that it wasn’t just drums and bass…

Now jungle… lot of stuff going down in the jungle!

2 Likes

Well certainly, 'tisn’t called Drums and Bass is it? :sweat_smile:

Pip pip, toodle-oo!

1 Like

Do British people actually like this dish? Sounds rather disgusting to me…