Did Elektronauts become "british" these days?! :-D

It’s THAT good. Also album of next year

2 Likes

but … but - i really only wondered about that topic - really :flushed: so much people posting prices in pounds here … makes you wonder :blush:

although i must admit that its really interesting to see in which direction this thread is moving :innocent:

aannd - where’s no better beer than …

:relieved:

2 Likes

Dude, just Go 4 It

4 Likes

Also a straight up lie. The best beer is clearly Hop Stoopid

Either that or Oud Beersel Gueze

https://www.google.com/search?q=oud+beersel+oude+geuze&client=safari&hl=en-us&prmd=ismvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjyt8SftJHTAhUC74MKHW8MCwwQ_AUIBygB&biw=375&bih=559#imgrc=IQ7XOlyecw_YpM:

2 Likes

Ha! Excellent! :smiley:

HOLY SH*T! I assumed both the Corey’s had died in some weird speedball drug incident in some seedy LA celeb hangout in the late 80s after the Lost Boys glory had died out!

Unless he got bitten and this weird singing monster is the result!?!?

I did!

3 Likes

best quote ever.

1 Like

Fuck that noise, the only people who are covered in glory after anything are the Corey’s. Feldman certainly has received the Dark Gift…

1 Like

100 posts, OT2 confirmed!

2 Likes

Not a big fan of Innis and Gunn, but yes, preferable to buying Brewdog. Brewdog is also really inconsistent, they supply a lot of supermarkets now and because they don’t have the capacity they outsource to a number of different breweries. It’s not uncommon to have two bottles of the “same” beer that taste very different.

Now, London craft beer… I could fill a whole thread on that subject just replying to myself. :wink:

1 Like

I drank two different Greek lagers at a Suvlaki joint in London last night. Surprisingly tasty. Paid with this and received some change:

Edit: for your edification
http://nissos.beer/beers/?age-verified=d481121d07

1 Like

Wait, they’re accepting Scottish JPGs in England now as legal tender … it’s progress :wink:

2 Likes

It’s funny when you’re carrying Scottish money, feel like it’s worse than drugs and you need to get rid soon as! Everyone knows it’s totally legal but you either approach the till ready for a fight or you slip it on the desk like a mouse!
It’s like paying for a bus ticket with stamps, you can do it but you don’t really want to be that guy, you just don’t want that conversation :smile:
Oh yeah, and pissing in a policeman’s helmet when you’re pregnant!

4 Likes

Don’t know if you are aware or not: but both of these actors were abused by Hollywood sicko types.
Keep it cool on the Corey’s, because they suffered heavily. Peace.

2 Likes

I did not know that. I love their 80s films. Didn’t know they were still around doing stuff.

Swiss beer, but expensive. 1.70.

Same with Northern Ireland bank notes in England. Shops get all confused thinking it’s some kind of different currency. Having to change my NI bank notes to English bank notes Is a pain

I enjoy beer and wine … so much… but I discover lately i was Allergic to sulphites because of headache appearing after a glass of wine or a beer (my only one option is to go to bed directly after that) :frowning: I do not react like that younger …

So now i only drink water :frowning: not cool for friends moments…
The new allergic thing is the SUN now… Redness everywhere and itching after 10 minutes exposure : SO COOL :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s why now when I wish an happy new year I say first health, because it’s so underestimated …

Also if someone (or close to him/her) have this kind of problem and suffer from this and/or Widal Triad or Samter triad for UK (Nanosinus polyposis, Intolerance penycilin anti-inflammatory, asthma) Please PM me, maybe in your country there’s more advanced research in treatment : Here I am told that it is polution or fungus in the air and nothing to do rather cortisone + Surgical removal for Polyps)

Sorry for this (not really on TOPIC)

3 Likes

Have you ever tried Kratom? I used to be a big drinker back in the day, and Kratom is preferable to me these days(despite not being allergic(to my knowledge)) it’s more stimulating and euphoric than booze, you’re functional, and you’re more susceptible to sonic textures(GREAT for working on electronic music on)

Also, BIG ADVANTAGE to alcohol, you aren’t even inclined to text/call former lovers at midnight-3am to pour your heart out! (If you’ve never been inclined to do that, then…me neither >.> …)

5 Likes