Different (better)notifications

The notifications page is informative, but it ends up doing the opposite. I get 20 notifications for 1 topic and more then once actually skipped over answers to me or some new posts because of time stamping and the way notifications link to different posts in a topic.

What if instead of 20 notifications we just get 1 saying there are new posts and link us directly to the first new post and we’ll get to answers ourselves.

Ideally I would not even want notifications for new posts so I would like a way to turn them off but instead I would just want a different color dot in topic list. Let’s say I click Analog Four new posts have orange dots but the topics I subscribed to have green dots when there are new posts for example. Or for example to simplify things maybe I don’t subscribe to a topic but instead a green dot would mean there are new posts in a topic I posted in!

This way I can look at the entire topic list and not jump back and forth between notifciations page and topic list.

hey they’re struggling with OB, so there’s no hope of getting forum s/w right

I made this in hopes of hearing if it is a good idea (at least) and possibly hear from moderators or someone with knowledge if it’s possible to do. I am not asking about Overbridge nor do I need the question to go in that direction.

I made this in hopes of hearing if it is a good idea (at least) and possibly hear from moderators or someone with knowledge if it’s possible to do. I am not asking about Overbridge nor do I need the question to go in that direction. [/quote]
hey, THEY are struggling with OB, can´t YOU hear ? WE can hear YOU ! but THEY are struggling with OB … lol

I made this in hopes of hearing if it is a good idea (at least) and possibly hear from moderators or someone with knowledge if it’s possible to do. I am not asking about Overbridge nor do I need the question to go in that direction. [/quote]
i think it is a good idea and of course it is possible to do !