Digi's and Overbridge

When using overbridge my A4 will still send audio out through the physical outs but the digi’s are not doing this. Is this how it’s supposed to work? I had only used digitakt as a sound card before getting a new computer, new to using overbridge.

I tested, the A4, the Dn and the Dt pass the audio on the mixing table in parallel of Overbridge on Live.
Isn’t your Dt using usb audio instead of overbridge?

1 Like

No, I was wrong, I set up a project with the machines in audio …
Indeed the A4 broadcasts in parallel, not Digi.

1 Like

The RYTM Mk1 does the same thing - I never figured out how to use it as the audiointerface and use it with OB at the same time.

You can’t use either of the analogs as an interface AND as VST plug in overbridge unless you remove all tracks from the main (And all FX tracks I believe?).

Not sure why this is but I’m sure it has something to do with the main sending to USB just before the headphone/line outputs which I assume have no dedicated digital controls.

1 Like

Yeah ok - not ideal, but I guess I can make that work somehow.

1 Like

You could use the computer’s built in soundcard or use one of the Digis as the final output to speakers.

But I feel you, the placement of the headphone output on my laptop makes this a pain.

It’s also inconvenient for monitoring via headphones while listening via speakers if you’re only using the Analog and a laptop during a session.