DigiSphere ... Digitakt Ambient Sound Pack by substan

Co-sign what @plragde wrote.

Any possibility to get the project-file, when I already bought the DigiSphere SP some days ago?

1 Like

@plragde @M8 @rabid3k

Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention !!
To be honest, I didn’t realize that installing the sound pack is so complicated … hard to test with a single Digitakt. But of course that’s no excuse for my stupidity

The best solution I came up with is to deliver the samples separately. Having the samples already on the Digitakt should make installing the sounds a lot easier.

I hope that helps …

Again… thank you so much!!

1 Like

Please report to Elektron support if you haven’t already.
There are chances transferring Sounds to Digitakt is not common a thing…

@substan this sound pack sounds very impressive!
And humbling. To be frank it makes me measure how much I need to get to work and up the game in my own sound design. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Same as M8! I bought it already but would be really interested in the project file

@RBS I just re-opened my order confirmation/ invoice I got via Email last week and was able to download the additional content (new project file and the separate sample folder).

@substan
I tried to re-install the sounds with reference to the samples-folder you just added, which I find a bit more convinient, as it is the same procedre that Electronisounds Audio uses in his SoundPacks (which I highly recommand too) but it seems some of the samples were missing, even though I’m aware that some of the sounds use one and the same the same sample. So I reverted to installing them to the ‘sounds’-folder on the Plus-Drive and checked the box ‘Import only missig samples’ as space is obviously an issue on the 1 GB Plus-Drive. After importing the sounds I installed the 2 included project-files of the DigiSpheres SP and had to import the 2 additonal samples to the ‘projects’-folder. At least now I know a bit more about the folder-structure of the Digitakt’s Plus-Drive.

Anyway I really dig your SoundPack, together with Digitales it’s a match in heaven. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Good to know! I will check later :wink:

1 Like

It is a perfectly reasonable excuse, don’t beat yourself up.

I am not certain, though, that just providing the samples will make the sounds import any smoother. Perhaps someone (not necessarily you) can try making a project with all sounds loaded into its sound pool and see if that project file is a one- or two-click installation?

1 Like

Just bought the pack and installed the sounds with no issues :slight_smile:
Can anyone share the recommended delay & reverb settings ?

@substan Maybe you can include an image/photo of the delay settings in the download zip.

[EDIT] - I got my lazy arse to load the project file, here they in case anyone else is looking for the settings. These are Sounding huge by the way :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t think the sounds will be installed with the project. You would then have to load the sounds from the pool into a track and then save them into the sound bank … but I could also be wrong about that. Unfortunately, one project wouldn’t be enough either, because the 64 MB RAM isn’t enough for the 100 sounds.

It’s really strange … for some people it works without any issues and for others it’s that complicated.
I don’t really get it.

yes … that’s what project file is for. Thank you for the pictures !!

1 Like

As @M8 wrote you should be able to download the project file from gumroad.

but I’ll send you the project file right away

I hadn’t thought about the per-project restrictions. Would be nice if Elektron addressed this. Still, the sound pack is worth some minor inconvenience during installation!