DigiSphere ... Digitakt Ambient Sound Pack by substan

I’m so happy to finally present you the perfect counterpart to the “Digitales” Digitone sound pack.
This time 100 sounds for the Digitakt

Hope you enjoy …

13 Likes

Delicious

2 Likes

will definitely be picking this up @substan: I find the Digitales sounds to be some of the absolute best the Digitone has to offer, look forward to checking out

2 Likes

Perfect timing for me, as my Digitakt can be carried across an ocean, while my Digitone Keys (for which the Digitales sound pack is the best advertisement I know of) must be shipped at some indeterminate future date!

1 Like

Must be hard to produce bad music with such quality samples. :+1:

1 Like

Sounds like a dare, but I’m trying to save money

1 Like

sounds amazing @substan :fire:

how many banks does it take up? curious as most of mine are being used atm.

SOLVED

OK that was a pain. I’m not sure it was related to this specific sound pack or not, but in case others have trouble this is what I had to do to install this thing:

(after my first failed attempt I checked all my cables, reinstalled transfer and restarted my machine before reconnecting cable, turning on Digitakt and launching transfer)

• Installed the project file first, and when prompted made sure the samples were installed with the project
  • Installed the sounds next, but one at a time, not in a batch (in a prior attempt only the first sound loaded properly, the others all failed, so I did this just to be cautious). Each time I said yes to the prompt to install any missing related samples.

A bit tedious but I got it all transferred. Sounds awesome, nice work mate

(original post):

Just purchased this but I’m stuck. I cannot get the files to transfer to Digitakt. I’m using Digitakt 1.40 firmware and transfer v 1.5. Samples for other projects are transferring fine but the project and sound files included in this packs just show “in progress” or “waiting” but never transfer over. The files also don’t even show up on my computer when I try to use the “explore” tab…

Same thing happened to me when trying install a different pack, but it was because I was trying to install them in the wrong place on the DT.

On Substan’s website it says “ This is NOT a sample pack but a sound pack for the Digitakt !!
The samples are part of the sound files and will be installed with it”

So perhaps you’re trying to put them in the wrong place/folder on the DT.

I gave up on the pack I was trying to install. So maybe some answers here can get me back on track too.

1 Like

This.

2 Likes

Thanks … you will need 100 free slots in a sound bank and 128MB of free memory.

2 Likes

awesome :fire:

1 Like

Sorry to hear that … in my tests the transfer of sounds worked flawless.
Maybe as @Artsutanav said … it’s better drag and drop the sounds direct into your preferred Sound Bank and not on the transfer start page.

Working with sounds on the Digitakt is generally a bit fiddly and awkward. But I like that they were integrated at all and that such sound packs are possible.

sound banks rule. yea a bit fiddly to set up, no doubt. but they give you instant access to a potential 2048 sounds per project, with the scroll of 1 knob.

1 Like

@substan
Bought the Digitales pack for my DN and I just wanted to congratulate and thank you for the sound design you managed to get out of this machine.
Love it.
Now eyeing the DT pack :slight_smile:
Peace.

1 Like

Thank you so much for lovely feedback!!

1 Like

No worries, as I said I don’t think it was specifically related to your pack, yeah maybe just some fiddlyness with the transfer app and how Digitakt handles sound.

Once again, great work!

First track with the sound pack.
The project file of this track is now also included.

Hope you enjoy …

4 Likes

Really impressed with the Digitales pack for Digitone I got from @substan.
Tempted to get the Digitakt pack.

1 Like

Having just purchased this, I would like to echo that the only way I found to transfer the sounds was with the Explore pane in Transfer. It permits a transfer of multiple sounds, but gives two dialog boxes for each. So I had to hit NEXT and OK one hundred times each. At least the box popped up in the same place each time so it was just taps on my trackpad. I think having a project with all hundred sounds already loaded into the sound pool might be a faster way of transferring. I could easily have missed something, though; the manual for Transfer is very generic.

I’m looking forward to exploring and using this pack!

1 Like