Digitakt 1.30 : Bug reports

Any word on a fix?
I would reaaaally like to update my digitakt, but syncing issues and latency issues are an absolute no for me

MIDI-Prefs in Ableton: Are DT MIDI options all deactivated?

Delay 's playing in real time rec!
Real stopped, decided to remove the yellow Trigā€¦ All of them
So digitakt free and keep th delay instead yellow Trig removed.

Finally I erase the track and restart one!
No bug with the new one

I donā€™t use ableton.

Oh sorryā€¦ Replied to wrong postā€¦

Hello,

In Reaper, overbridge sync used to work (when track was armed and buffer was very low), but now it seems that sometimes the sync doesnā€™t work.
Sometimes, I open reaper and it works, sometimes not.

Whether it works or not, the audio works, so thatā€™s not completely bad :slight_smile:

Hi everyone,

I am not sure if I am doing something dumb or there is a bug but I have recently updated to Overbridge 2.0.58.8. The engine recognized my Digitone but not the Digitakt. They both have the latest firmware installed (1.30 for DT and 1.31 for DN)

When I change the Usb config to something other than overbridge, I get the error that I am not in overbridge mode, which means it sees the device. But when I switch back to Overbridge, it doesnā€™t show up in the list. Any thoughts?

Anyone?

Two days ago, I was recording the DT using overbrige into bitwig, with the last version of overbridge and the DT firmware without any problems.

I uninstalled and reinstalled countless times. I should ideally be seeing both the Digitone and Digitakt in the Overbridge list but only Digitone shows up. Time for a ticket then.

When using the new External Mixer feature the delay and reverb can only be heard the first time after pressing play. Once stop is pressed the effect is no longer applied to the input. Anyone else having this issue? Power cycling resets the effect and it works until you press stop. Any assistance is appreciated!

2 Likes

So that is an effect caused by the ability to cut the delay short/off by double pressing the stop button. The same thing happens in the digitone. To get them to work you just have to trigger one of the internal sounds, which restarts the delay and reverb. Though if I remember correctly on the digitone the reverb kept working and it was just the delay that could get stopped by double pressing stop.

2 Likes

Issue still withstanding. Any ideas? Thanks!

Submit a support ticket. do you know the last firmware that worked with the project?

1 Like

Hi iā€™m having trouble updating my digitakt to 1.30ā€¦ the file transfer app canā€™t find my digitakt device over usb. Anyone can help me? Maybe im missing something?

Do you have the latest Transfer version?
Is USB mode active on DT ?
Are MIDI IO ports USB only?

1 Like

My DT since I have updated to 1.30 the ā€œnoā€ key and the arrow keys do not work. I donā€™t know if it is due to the update or a hardware error? Has anyone else had this same problem?

Hold down the func key while turning the Digitakt on and you should be greeted with a menu. Press the first trig to enter test mode. In there you can try all keys and encoders. If the keys work there but not once booted into the OS then itā€™s a software issue. If the keys donā€™t work in test mode itā€™s most likely a hardware issue. I would open a ticket regardless of which one it is.

2 Likes

I did it and didnā€™t work :frowning:

You could try downgrading back to 1.21A and boot into test mode again to see if that makes any difference?