Digitakt and 1010 music blackbox trouble

Digitakt is the brain, sequencing the BB. And sending midi clock/sync to Everything…
I have this issue: please help.
I have the bluebox and blackbox. Im very happy with the boxes, but i think the black box have a midi + other gear issue. Its cind of hard to reproduce this but what happens is: i sync the box with my digitakt, sending triggers and clock to blackbox. X
. Suddenly the box wil skip from the preset im working in, right back to presset number one. It has happened when im going back and forth between patterns in the Digitakt too.
​​​ It allso happens sometimes when i switch it on. Instead of the last preset i was working on it goes right to number one… Last night i payed a gig, and im using the bb as a poly synth. This time not synced to digitakt, but argon8 sending notes to bb. Same thing happened. Boom right from the presset im using with the band to number one. Luckily it was i between songs. Please help. Its not reliable as livebkx if this keeps happening. Thank you
Am i maybe doing something wrong in the way midi is set up?
BB is not in the pic but alle the other things are in the setup too.

And suggestion to problemsearch is welcome!

1 Like

Sounds like you got Program Change turned on, in your blackbox. Turn it off in settings and this issue might go away.

1 Like

Thanx dude. I think its off but Ill check if its that, but i doubt it since it only happens after Jumpung back and forth between patterns many times. Not every time i change patterns

1 Like