Digitakt Bubble: Already set to Burst? 04/15/23

I was going to ask about the threshold. I wasn’t sure if it was actually an option for resampling internally or not since I hadn’t tried it. I would think if internal, 0 threshold would solve at least most of that glitch. Obviously wouldn’t work for an external signal though, as the noisefloor is typically well above that threshold.

1 Like

There is no noise for the threshold to detect internally, so unlike the “external L+R in” which bounces around a bit it begins at a flatline reading, so I think the point is moot but I’m going to verify that the issue wasn’t something to do with the threshold setting. My threshold is set pretty low normally though since my policy is that if the signal has a lot of noise, do something about the signal rather than try to compensate with the threshold gate. I use a DI box coming out of noisy synths or digital sources that might chatter, since it has a ground loop eliminator and outputs a balanced signal I get a decent result so I don’t have to push the threshold too hard.

1 Like