Digitakt bug (not...) with external mixer effect / pattern reload

Hello,
When tweaking the external master effects (delay or reverb), then reloading the pattern (Shift+no), the display is refreshed to the previously saved values of these master effects, but not the actual value. I mean the tweaked values stay active. For example, from a pattern where the external mixer delay is turned down, if I turn delay up, then reload the pattern, the delay indicator goes back to initial down position, but I can still hear the delay at the level I set it to when tweaking.
I think the actual values should follow the display, of course.
Thanks for correcting this hopefully.

You ideally want to document this in a Bugs thread or via support ticket if confirmed here… topics per issue cannot be readily found

good point, but sorry to ask, I can’t find the Bug section ?.. also forum seems to behave randomly tonight.
I also sent a support ticket.

The server appears overwhelmed. If you have already reported then maybe post feedback in proper bugs thread when you get feedback

Search bugs in DT part of forum

https://www.elektronauts.com/search?context=category&context_id=44&q=Bug%20%23elektron-gear:digitakt&skip_context=true

it is actually not a bug. Elektron team already kindly responded to my ticket. The behavior is supposed to be like this ; the reloaded values are actually triggered with the first trigger of the pattern when it’s playing. As I was not playing any pattern, the tweaked parameters stayed active. My solution will be to play a silent pattern, with a “useless” trigger with volume at zero or anything like this.

2 Likes