Digitakt click and sync issue

Question for the experts.

I’m a longtime Elektron user and haven’t been able to find any info on this. Apologies if it’s readily available and would appreciate any advice or links if this has already been discussed.

I have an ot sending midi to my a4 and then onto the digitakt and their outputs sent back to the ot. The ot is triggered by logic for recording. Awesome set up but…
2 issues:

Digitakt has an audible click. It’s not in the samples themselves and it’s driving me nuts. Where the hell is it coming from?!?
I don’t hear it when playing samples from the ot or the a4. The a4 is the first version
And the ot is the second.

Other issue is sync is slightly off when slaved to logic. I’ve gotten used to going through the audio recorded into logic from the ot in flex mode. But there must be an easy fix that i can’t figure out.

Appreciate any and all assistance.

Don’t mean to offense and maybe it’s too obvious but it happened to me that the metronome was accidentally on and low in volume and it took me a while to find out where those tick tocks where coming from… could it be that?

1 Like

Thanks so much. No offense taken whatsoever. Just got back to my machine and your suggestion was exactly right.

3 Likes

Ha! Amazing isn’t it? Made me mad for a moment the other day :wink:

3 Likes