Digitakt doesn't midi sync and weird light

hallo there dear elektronauts,

I’ve been using the Digitakt for quite a while now and I like it a lot!! been working fine forever but from one day on another I have this weird problem,

when I turn on my Digitakt the yes and no button are lid constantly. the 3rd button (tom) lights purple but not the bright purple like when u go in ‘mute mode’.

And I cannot sync it via midi, not as a slave from Ableton or any other machine. and not as master to send midi. not via USB or MIDIcable. while everything is correctly:
midi conf. ; sync= clock receive
; port conf. = input from midi+usb
= output ;midi+usb
like when it always worked. and it is not in overbridge mode or whatever. and I tried everything and every cable ;).

So out of not finding the problem I did a full FACTORY RESET. I updated to the newest upgrade via transfer. and still its the same.

cheers in advance!! I hope someone can help me!

I’d suggest running TEST mode, but since a factory reset and new OS hasn’t solved it not sure what good it would do, it might be time to contact Elektron support.

1 Like

thx for the quick reply mate, yeah in test mode everything looks fine .where can I contact them about probs like this?

Go to www.elektron.se, log into your user account and submit a support ticket

2 Likes