DIGITAKT Error - EXCEPTION DT0053

Hello everyone!

As mentioned in the title, I am receiving a DT error - EXCEPTION DT0053
I’ve had my Digitakt for a while and this is the first time something like this has happened. I am a heavy user and had zero concerns or errors so far. I’ve left my DT turned on and connected to my MacBook, quit Ableton and left to the store fore a couple of minutes, when I came back and booted Ableton and looked over at my DT I saw the error.

Does anyone have an idea what the issue might be? There is little to no information on this and I haven’t been able to find anything on the Electron pages unfortunately. I’m just about finishing a track that’s supposed to be released very soon so any info regarding this would be highly appreciated! Thank you!!

I had this error in the past.
I wrote about it here: Just FYI in case of Exception DT0053

2 Likes

@emadb Thank you so much! Did this alter anything in regards to your project ?

Will give it a go now and see what happens, literally scared to go ahead and try it haha

Also, is there anything else that you had to do prior to the Empty Reset? Like plug it out or something. Thank you!

AFAIK there was a problem on the current project, so even if I switched of the DT when switched on again it tries to load the same project and it goes in error.
The reset will also reset the current project (it loads the demo project).
I lost my current project…don’t know how bad is for you :flushed:

1 Like

Hey man, managed the guts to try the Empty Reset and got my Digitakt working again, so that’s the REALLY good news and I can’t even tell you how thankful I am to you for replying so quickly to the thread. I did lose my project, but luckily, I took notes along the way so I’ll be able to somewhat re-create what I was doing. Thank you!!

2 Likes