Digitakt Not Responding to External CC Messages

Hey everybody,

I had a question about the way my Digitakt has been responding to incoming CC messages. When I have my Moog Sub37 connected into and out of the digitakt midi, I am able to control parameters from the Digitakt when I assign them to the correct corresponding CC values on the Moog, as it should work. Also, when I change the filter cutoff for example on the Moog, I see the value change on the Digitakt as well. This is all good, and how it should work.

My problem lies with two other pieces of gear, my Nord Electro 6D and my Novation Nova desktop synth. I am able to control parameters from my Digitakt for both pieces of gear, but when making changes on the pieces of gear themselves, they are not reflected on the Digitakt in real time like they are with the Moog. I hope this makes sense. I am sure I have the Nord and the Nova set to be able to send CC messages and the channels are appropriately aligned on the digitakt and each individual device. I am just curious as to why it works with the Moog but nothing else.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me out!