Digitakt + Overbridge 2 + Logic issues

Hi there,

I’m running overbridge 2.0373, Digitakt version 1.11, and Logic 10.4.8 on a MacOS High Sierra 10.12.6.

Overbridge 2 seems to work fine with the Digitakt in Logic X for me, except the Digitakt, for some reason, now gets triggered every time I switch tracks or add a new track in Logic. So when I switch tracks in Logic, the Digitakt suddenly plays one note of the kick + snare, or sometimes other instruments as well.

Also, whenever I switch tracks in Logic, certain tracks on the Digitakt stop producing sound. So lets say I’m on track one in Logic, which is the overbridge main track, and I switch to track 2, which is an empty instrument track, I suddenly only hear the snare and hi hat on the Digitakt. Then when I switch back to track 1 (the Overbridge track), it all sounds normal again.

Anyone else having this problem? I’ve tried many things but can’t seem to figure it out.

Any help would be much appreciated!

My guess is that something is sending MIDI notes to the Digitakt. I had similar issues in Ableton, and I ended up determining that I didn’t need “Receive Notes” enabled on the Digitakt, as I sequenced drums on the device itself.

By default, the Digitakt listens to 10 different MIDI channels (1 for each audio track, 1 for effects, 1 for auto channel), so you could also start disabling those to only the ones you intend to use.

2 Likes

Disabling “receive notes” on the DT fixed it! Both issues are gone now.

Thanks a lot!

2 Likes