400 beans?

score :partying_face:

1 Like

700-750 euros now!?

Where ?
849€ minimum in France; apparently…

i mean second hand!

1 Like

I went on a hike the other day and I stopped to put air in a car tire and commented to some older gent who was getting out of his car that the price of air has even gone up as the machine required $2 in quarters and he retorted something like “that’s inflation in more ways than one”.

10 Likes

I still kick myself for not picking up a Syntakt for £630 when they were on sale shortly after release. And don’t get me started on the Moog Grandmother deal I passed up on last year.

Forget savings accounts, invest in synths!

I’m gonna hang on to my Digitakt until it can buy me a house.

1 Like

This sounds like a really lazy hike

2 Likes

Well, I am a lazy ass hiker- but, I meant I was putting air in my car tire on the way to the trail :wink:

1 Like

all the elektron boxes are 900+ now. the price for the rytm mk2 went up to 1700€!!! it used to be close to 1000 at some point. i guess its just how the market evolved but it really hems my ability to add a couple more boxes.

Yeah, it burns a bit, because I bought and sold a DT when it was new for $650. I’m now looking at dropping $900 on a new one after the price hike and OS updates. I’m saving up now, but if there’s another jump in price between now and then, I’ll have to walk away

After a botched ebay deal, yesterday I was able to score one locally (in Portugal) for 530€! :sunglasses: Good deals can still be found, if we’re patient enough.

7 Likes

The price hike is so ridiculous that instead of buying a Digitakt as I wanted to, I kept both my Models and bought an SP-404MK2 brand new for 499€ and I’m actually glad I did, I love that little machine

2 Likes

Thats the spirit. Stop buying Digikats and they will go down with the prices. I will wait for 400€ per unit and then buy it. Just for fun.

No more Ferraris for Elektron managers!

2 Likes

Here in Germany the price is now at 899€, that´s ridicolous. Digitone too.
Glad for all who want to sell their devices, but a new buy is out of reach.

1 Like