Digitakt Randomly Stops Playing Samples

Has anyone else had this happen to them? I have a pattern that’s playing just fine, and then suddenly one of the tracks will just stop making sounds. Sometimes track 7, and sometimes track 8. The lights will still flash with each hit, but the only way to get sound back is to turn the machine off and back on.

Fairly new occurrence after two years, but I will say the pattern I’m experience it on has a lot happening in terms of p locks and automation. No mutes are on, either purple or green.

Is your plus drive full? Or have you reached your project sample limit? I vaguely remember this happening to me when I had a digitakt and that ended up being the culprit.

1 Like

Likely my user error (still not very familiar with machine) and it’s driving me crazy to figure out what I did but track 7 in one of my projects randomly triggers a variety of samples. Lets say I push the button 5 times maybe 2 out of those triggers something but not even what I have assigned to that track.

You’re sure you don’t have one of the two LFOs on sample slot? Otherwise that would be a pretty strange bug

2 Likes

Thanks so much for including two in your suggestion as I forgot to check the 2nd lfo!

2 Likes