Digitakt sync bars problems

Hello everyone… We are setting up a live set where the master sync is an Akai mpc one and we have the digitakt in slave. everything is fine in terms of synchronization, the problem comes when when recording the patterns from the Akai and then sequencing them in a song, the digitakt does not respond well to the structure of the song, for example: the akai records several 8-bar by pattern and instead of counting 8 measures, the digitakt counts 12 for each pattern… each pattern recorded in the digitakt is 4 measures, which is the maximum length according to the manual… If anyone knows a solution or has had the same problem I would appreciate any help… Excuse my English and best regards!

You could try adjusting the track scale setting to 1/2 to get 8 bar patterns (results in eighth note quantisation) . Also check the master pattern length, (both in FUNC+PAGE), try values like 128 or 256 for example. Sounds like you could be on a odd master length like 96?

1 Like

Thank you very much for your answer… I will try to find a solution. All the best!