Track C - channel 11

It’s not working this way

Track A : Ch. 1
Track B : Ch. 2

etc.

1 Like

TRACK A - Channel 1
TRACK B - Channel 2

I assume that the lettered tracks correspond to the MIDI tracks on the DT?

1 Like

Milliseconds

1 Like

Ok, those are my current settings. You can also see them in the video i believe

Yes.

Are Tracks A - H unmuted? I know the Digitone has track mutes, pattern mutes, and global mutes (a fucking nightmare). Does the DT have different mute types and if so, are those tracks unmuted at all levels?

Also, starting from a new project, setup Track A and test again.

Are you triggering the Volca from the Audio Tracks (Buttons 1-8) or the MIDI Tracks (Buttons 9-16)? You have to trig it from the MIDI Tracks.

It definitely works on mine, so it has to be a settings thing - or possibly cable related. Most likely settings related though.

I’ve checked the setting time & time again, also you can see them.
And anyway i believe that by starting a new project it shoul connect aoutomatically.
I don’t know at this point

Have you turned On the MIDI Rx on the Volca (Step 7 in the Global Settings)? Make sure to save the new Settings by pressing Rec on the Volca.

1 Like

Not a helping comment, but I’m following this and feel curious about where is the problem. We have to figure this out guys! Solving problems is fun.

1 Like

I’ve got my Sample hooked up right now and triggering it with my DT.
The only things I can think of are…

1 - settings. The Op says all settings re: mute states and midi settings are correct.

2 - bad midi cable. Cables are often problems for midi/audio/usb etc. Has a new cable been tried yet?

3 - bad unit, either DT or Korg. Does the OP have any other midi gear that could be used to successfully trigger the Korg? Is there other gear the OP can trigger with the DT besides the Korg?

Not sure what else could be the issue…

1 Like

does the midi lead work with other gear ?
and its plugged into the midi out , not midi thru ?

and youve tried a wide range of midi notes…
and length is set properly (on dt)
and velocity is set to higher than zero

obvious things yes… but worth checking.
and midi receive is set on the volca ?

1 Like