Digital Geist - Mecha

Hello,
Alex from Digital Geist here. After a long time working on it, I wanted to let you know that I have a 4-track EP named Mecha available for pre-order!
“Mecha” is the ninth release from electro musician Digital Geist. The four-track EP highlights the future of DG music with abrasive industrial breakbeats coupled with symphonic strings and ripping acid basslines. Live dates are currently being finalized.

100% of funds received (including pre-order) through September 7 will be donated to the American Red Cross for Hurricane Harvey relief

Pre-order is available ($3US or more) now and includes instant download of the track “Underwater” here:

Official release is Friday, September 1 on iTunes, Spotify and other digital retailers.

3 Likes

Sounds good, man!

1 Like

Thanks so much! Hoping to get some more live gigs in the books too…hear some kids yell “get off the stage old man”

1 Like

“Underwater” sounds already amazing! I like the rolling style of it. Is this what you call EBM?? :smiley: I dont know this music genre, have to research a bit …

Anyway. That first track sounds really awesome! If the rest holds up to this quality, i might get a copy - before September, 7 :wink:

Well…I’m sure a purist would disagree, and maybe “Underwater” doesn’t 100% fit the genre but other tracks on there sure do - “God Save Us All” would be a great example of what I think is EBM when I hear it. You’ll have to wait until release on Friday to hear it though! You can listen then via stream if you still aren’t sold on the EP. :wink:
IMHO (completely biased of course), it’s worth the $3US. Less than a pint at most pubs!

Yay, now it’s up on Apple Music, iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, Bandcamp…you name it! You should be able to preview each track full-length on Bandcamp.
I’ll sit back and watch the millions pour into my bank account now.

3 Likes

If anybody is in the Boston, MA area, I’ll be opening for Front 242 on Saturday. The show I think is sold out already, tix were on Ticketmaster…

http://digitalgeist.com/