Digitone and Digitone Keys 1.32

This is sick but the fact that we also got a 1.61E for the AR does make me worry that we wont be getting 1.62 or 1.7 anytime soon :’(

4 Likes

I saw it as getting OB rock solid on all devices. Other updates will (probably) come for the Analogs at a later stage.

3 Likes

True, having Overbridge function properly is priceless. Hope you’re right about the analogs!

2 Likes

This is the best news for me.

1 Like

Yep. Sadly missing.
One of the best things about the OT. You can modulate all the FX parameters with plocks, LFOs and fader.

I dont use Overbridge so this update doesnt really tickle my synth bone.

3 Likes

In the meantime, you can always fire some midi at your DN from OT to get some FX parameter shenanigans going on. Or midi loopback.

4 Likes

Hmm, wouldn’t be easy to implement would it? I mean … OT has machines with unique fx not global FX sends. You’d always know where to look for the p-locks on the OT.

1 Like

Still getting odd stuff changing patterns with global control of delay. Delay sounds fine feedback looping if the new pattern track’s are muted. Then when I unmute them it effects the sound. Stopping and starting patterns with the delay going also causes the problem when it doesn’t normally.

I’ll log it with Elektron support just in case.

2 Likes

the FX parameter have MiDi CCs??! How could I forget about this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha the penny just dropped.
Yes they do.

Sending external midi to them is very cool.
Now imagine that is native to the DN and requires no external midi…

5 Likes

I don’t really like the form factor. I mean I guess it could grow on me. Hang it on the edge of shelf etc… As long as I don’t lose an eye on it.

4 Likes

so in the end we only need internal MIDI routing (from MIDI tracks to audio tracks!)

1 Like

Or just have the FX parameters P lockable on their own pages. They each have their own page.

1 Like

Hmm… you mean like on the analogs just without the fancy violet FX button … yeah … true.

The empty space is for the next generation of Elektron modulars.

3 Likes

Throw some CV inputs down the left hand side and I’m in!

2 Likes

And AR, A4/K too, this is one of the many reasons why I prefer the flagship boxes.

I’d quite like to see a fx/mixer box in DN/DT/AH size with full plockability, the A4/AR fx are easily good enough to sell as standalone IMHO, throw a extra few old and new ones in there, 8 stereo ins, recording to SD card, I’d buy it.

4 Likes

You are describing my Syntakt.

3 Likes

Build it and I will come, oh wait that sounded a bit weird :joy:

5 Likes

Fart Machines?

1 Like