Digitone distorted issue

Turning on my Digitone today and it’s sound is completely distorted. It sounds as if it’s running through a clipping/distortion, I’ve switched between projects and it turns out it’s the same across the board. I do not have any overdrive fx enabled.

When I move to a bout 20% vol. On the master pot it seems to have less distortion. But when it’s at full vol it’s awfully clipped. I have never heard it before. It happens while in headphones too.

I recently for the first time used overbridge 2 and set up to record to ableton. This is the only thing outside my normal usage that has happened since I bought it.

I hope you can help.

G

1 Like

Hi, the same thing happened to me today :confused:
The only thing that “changed” since yesterday when it still sounded good was connecting it to elektron transfer, backing up a project and loading one new soundpack ton empty bank via .syx

Did you manage to find out what was causing it?

EDIT: i found out the headphone adapter was broken and caused that issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

One thing to check is whether you accidentally activated master output distortion. Can’t remember which page it is on, it’s in the manual.

1 Like

Thanks