Digitone midi with heat

Hi,

maybe someone can answer that?

i want to control the parameters of analog heat mk 2 with the digitone.

So I go from the digitone midi out to the midi in from the heat.

then I set the channel as normal and assign the parameters of the heat via cc numbers. only unfortunately nothing happens: //

greeting,
rob

1 Like

What Global Settings for MIDI have you made on the DN?

What Settings for MIDI have you made on the AH?

Give one example of a parameter that you are trying to change and how you set the values on the DN’s MIDI track.

1 Like

hey

thank you for your feedback !!

I set the heat to channel 16 and then entered it at the digitone under syn1 at chan 16.

I would like e.g. automate the frequency parameter of the heat, which is 74 in the cc list.

I then entered this number under amp in the list from digitone and then switched on the parameter under fltr. actually everything should be correct …

with the digitone under midi config I simply entered all the hooks with the first option sync, so also with the heat.

with port config I set everything to midi, also with the head. And each int + ext.

under channels I entered channel 16 at the head and did not do this under this rubric at the digitone.

nobody has a solution: / I’ve tried everything possible and I just don’t know why.

I got it! if someone is interested - in this case I had to set the head under the midi settings / port config - at param input to on …

It’s amazing how you can get annoyed with such little things;)

and thank you peter for your time …

3 Likes