Digitone MultiMap from DAW troubles

After been through videos and almost every thread here ( also no DT related ) I managed to trig the Multimap set mode play externally from Live and without keeping the Multimap menu open and that ONLY works using an external triggering I understand, so far so good BUT there is something or a command maybe that reset the multimap mode back to scratch…or closing and opening the menu seems not keeps the settings…need to investigate i I want to use DT with an external sequencer especially for the 1/32 grid use for triplets on the drum side and so on.

So far: Settings > Multimap Edit Add Range > Function Int trig > Range from C0 to C1 > Track chosen ( say track 4 for the drum section ) > Note inc 0 > Snd Slot 1 > Sn Slot Note Inc 1

But from the DAW ( Live ) and even from my Ipad ( Modstep ) I notice that to actually play th range chosen I have to write the notes 2 octaves down despite the lower range is C0, so the actual trig happen from C-2 upward, anyone?

Went back after 3 years ( covid time ) to my DN again and the trick does actually work, so is Drum multimap trigger by external Sequencer without having the Multimap mode open… charming! and good fun in programming a drum in a single channel with the ylva Trax were the Note number for every instance is a sample ( note 0 is my Kick Note 1 is a Snare and so on ) all sent to CH 1 … good fun

1 Like