Digitone/Octatrack/Faderfox connection advice

Hey there, first time poster…I’ve learned a lot from these forums and appreciate the help in advance. I’m looking to see if this setup is possible.

Currently have Digitone, Octatrack MK1, Faderfox PC4, Midi Keyboard.

I’d like to have it so the PC4 and the Midi Keyboard are controlling both the Digitone and the Octatrack simultaneously.

On top of that I’d like to sometimes be able to jam with whoever is on my ableton setup (contains Focusrite interface with Midi in/out).

Currently only have a midi thru box, not a midi merger (which I think I need).

So, keeping in mind I’d like to try the Digitone as the master… Would I go…

Digitone OUT>Octatrack IN
PC4, Midi Keyboard, Focusrite>Midi Merger>Digitone IN

Then as long as the DN and OT are on the same auto channel and the Faderfox is configured right it should be able to control both at the same time correct? similar to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqyARiAQ8UM

question, did you succeed in controlling the digitone with PC4? im trying to get them to work but the digitone does not change its parameters.

Hey, yes I can control the Digitone with the PC4 plugged directly to Midi In. I just received my Midi merger so this weekend i’m going to try to get it configured where I’ve got the midi keyboard and PC4 affecting both the Digitone and OT.

I eventually managed to get faderfox pc4 to work

using the faderfox setup page, set the controller to channel 10 so you can control each track
and map each knob to whichever CC for whichever control on he digitone you want to control, however i notice in the manual I noticed there is only one CC for the filter so you get a slight jump in any settings if you have different settings for the filter on each track and dunno if its my controller or Im missing a step but the Effects dont map up correctly