Digitone, Td3 and Drambo/Ipad help!

Hi, I’m working with a digitone and a td3. I have them synchronized with the clock reception/transport reception/prog ch receive inside the digitone menu, the midi cable in the td3 is in midi in and the digitone has the midi cable in midi out sync A works perfect, it selected the midi channel in digitone and i can sequence my td3 in digitone. My question is how can I sync drambo/iPad with these two machines via USB/Midi audio?, I want to sequence on drambo/ipad not inside digitone, I can’t sync well Drambo/iPad with Digitone help! Thanks for your help

Done, I did it, I was able to put play in drambo and it also starts Digitone, but when I change to the next track in Digitone, I have the problem that Drambo does not change the tempo that is already selected in Digitone and configured by me, this it’s annoying because the track that’s already armed doesn’t go into tempo. Is there a way for drambo to change the tempo to the same as the digitone track? Thank you very much.

1 Like

Sorry I forgot to say that in Drambo when I put the midi clock in tempo sync now Digitone is the one who starts this is normal, but the sequence that works in Drambo doesn’t start anymore, only if a midi channel is assigned to it in Drambo and then in Digitone can be worked on, but the sequence already worked on in Drambo doesn’t work. That’s why I keep the tempo sync option off in Drambo, is there a way that with that option off, Drambo changes tempo just like Digitone does when changing tracks? Thanks for your help