Digitone won’t start up properly

Hi there!
Digitone doesn’t get started. Watch photography for lights details. I tried everything except throw it against the wall. Sorry if the solution is here, I didn’t find it.
Thx! Musically.

Have you tried throwing it against the wall?

8 Likes

:grinning:

1 Like

Can you run test mode at all?

Screenshot 2020-12-21 at 18.51.41

Has anything changed in your set up? Like using a different plug, for example? What happened just before it went wrong?

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that if you turn on/off the DN just using a powerstrip you can run into some fun issues like this sometimes.

I would unplug the unit with the power switch off.

Wait a minute or so, plug it in, give it some time to prime the circuit, and then flip the switch again.

Other than test mode this is usually the fix for me.

However this seems different…

3 Likes

yep, i think i had somewhat similar issue last time. freaked out a bit and a few mins back it came back alive

3 Likes

If its is only half starting unplug the power cable and allow to stand for a few minutes then turn on. This can happen if you accidentally cycle on and off quickly.

3 Likes

Any luck?

1 Like

Hi!

Thx for your answers. I tried to do what you propose but no chance and no way to find. No changes in my set, midi on digitakt, and that’ all…dear digitone I’m going to send you in sueden whit sadness…thx all. Musically.

1 Like

Nope…no screen!