Dim dark green seq light CP? Unsure how to disable trig

Hi Everyone,

Just got the Analog Ryth, which I’m loving so much, having had a the Analog Four prior to this.

I’m sure there is a very simple reason why this is happening, but I have a dim dark sequencer pad (4) or CP.

I have initialised the kit, and the project and also did a restart of the machine, but this little dim dark green on the (4) doesn’t seem to go away.

I have cleared the TRIG

upgraded the OS to the latest version and also did a factory reset, and it seems that this might be a bug?

Hi there, I don’t have an analog rytm but I found this on pg 19 of the user manual which can be downloaded for free at this link:

Analog-Rytm-MKII-User-Manual_ENG_OS1.61E_220202.pdf (elektron.se)

"7.1.1 PERFORMANCE MODE
The PERFORMANCE mode enables each one of the twelve pads to control several PARAMETER page
parameters at once. Change many dimensions of one or more drum track Sounds at the touch of a single
pad. A set of such parameter locks is called a performance macro, shown with dim green . "

I’m not sure if this is the dim green condition you are seeing, but if similar check pg 19 of the user manual and go from there. welcome to the forum

1 Like

its the sequencing area, not the pads, but thanks for the help :slight_smile:

is this exerpt from page 53 useful? I didn’t even read it I just did a ctrl f for “dim green”

When a song contains programmed mutes, the [MUTE] key and the [SONG MODE] and
[CHAIN MODE] keys will be dimly lit, whether any of these modes are active or not. This
feature is intended to help show that there are active song mutes in one of the patterns.
Additionally, whenever a pattern containing song mutes is selected, and MUTE mode is
active, the sporting programmed mutes will exhibit a dim green color (unless the
song muted tracks are already muted in regular MUTE mode, in which case the
will simply be unlit).
Even outside of SONG EDIT, song mutes may be instantly added to any track of the active
pattern in a chain or song. Just activate MUTE mode by pressing the [MUTE] key. Then, as
in SONG EDIT, press and hold [SONG MODE] and tap the [PADS] of the tracks you wish to
mute.

This is the only other part which found dim green that was not part of performance mode

“Additionally, whenever a pattern containing song mutes is selected, and MUTE mode is
active, the sporting programmed mutes will exhibit a dim green color”

it does not explicitly say sequencer but in my experience patterns are part of the sequencer. there must be instructions regarding use of song mute modes if it’s an included feature. If that’s what this is in regards to?

Run test mod (hold Func when turning on) it will show if you have some problems with leds.