Divine 909 kit info

hello, im very new to electron and just need some info before purchasing this kit, can i put the divine 909 kit into my digitakt? and is there any other kits i could potentially buy for my digitakt?

cheers

also, im having some trouble getting the soundkits into my digitakt?? if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated

U Need to Transfer the samples First.

Then u can use digitakt sysex files for Sounds. Digitakt has no Sound kits!

Are there sysex for DT included? I thought they were only for the Rytm, but it’s ofc possible to load the samples into any sampler, that can read 48khz 16 bit wav files (Digitakt can do).

Website says:

There is no sysex for digitakt. But You can use them like any sample! Just Transfer them into ur digitakt :wink:

so if i buy the 909 kit itll be compatible yes? (noob questions fr)

Yep! Looks like it’ll be fine. Seems pre-formated to what the DT wants. The DT will convert samples for you but it can change the sound of the sample. These should be fine.

1 Like

thank you for the reassurance yo! much appreciated

also just FYI, you can literally load any wave (limited only by file size/sample length) into the DT and it’ll play, it just might sound different because it’ll be converted, you won’t break the DT or anything.

frankly I just shamelessly load whatever I want w/o checking and it all sounds fine
to me.

1 Like

i was thinking about trying that with old sounds ive collected and stuff i guess its time to put together a pack for it, i thought id run into some issues honestly

1 Like

Audacity (free audio program has a batch convert feature, I’m not saying it won’t affect the sound, but I think if you convert them before hand you’ll be able to fit more on the DT. I’m not 100% on that though.

You might as well load them up and see what you think. At worst you’ll just delete them. I sample directly from YouTube all the time and don’t have issues but I’m modifying those samples pretty extensively.