DN LCD sleep mode

Hello all,
Have been searching the forum to no avail on this one: does DN have a LCD sleep mode? I am on latest OS (1.32) and my unit does not go to LCD sleep mode like my DT or my OT.
Any advice or info would be much appreciated before opening a ticket with Elektron support.
Thank you :pray:

It does have a ‘sleep mode’ but I thought some folks were reporting that it wasn’t working since the new update. Mine certainly is but it could be a known issue. Might be worth opening a ticket with support. More examples might be helpful for them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply man :pray:
Much appreciated.

I can only report on DNK. The display dims after a while (10mims maybe?) and turns off after an hour, better than in older firmware versions.

Maybe disconnect midi or anything else and let it sit not doing anything. Also I read that sometimes the encoders cause small changes and then the display will not sleep.so rotating them before the test might also be a good second test… good luck!

Thanks @SoundReverend
You might have put the finger on something here as when I am on the LFO1 page, sometimes the destination sub-screen just shows up with no action from my end…
Have opened a ticket with Elektron support anyway.
Will wait for their answer and see.

Looks like a factory reset has resolved this issue :slight_smile:
I had opened a ticket with @Patrik and he has been VERY helpful.
I am thankful as it is the second time I am dealing with support (1st time was for my OT) and both times, all the guys @Elektron have been super kind.
Thank you :pray: @Patrik

1 Like