Does any one know where to get a PSU-2 REV.B

i think my power supply is toast. I can’t find any on ebay and elektron wont ship to canada. please help!

Is this the one? On the Elektron website?

yea but im having trouble getting it shipped, some kind of vague error. not sure if its because i live in canada

Unless you care a lot about having something Elektron branded then any similarly specced adapter will work the same - think its output is 6v 3A right?

You need the same voltage, and the amperage just needs to be equal to or above the minimum required.

Edit: I just remembered that the 12v adapter barrels are an annoying size - not sure if this is the case with the 6v - but something to watch out for if buying one. It’s still a ‘standard’ but a smaller one than is normally used, I don’t have the dimensions I’m afraid.

1 Like

Have you tried emailing Elektron support? May just be a website issue, I’m sure they will be able to get you one somehow, or tell you where you can get one.

1 Like

Yeah im sure Elektron can get you one.

This one works for MD MKII but I’m by no means a PSU expert.

1 Like

Thanks I got one finally but this is good info for the future. It’s my favourite machine and I want to baby it for as long as possible. I can’t afford to replace it at this point.

1 Like

Yea they were really cool I got it figured out now. I love the support I’m getting from them, what a great company.

1 Like

I’m worried this one might damage my precious machine, so I’m asking the tech from elektron about it.