Does anyone actually use C6?

Hi; not using samples,but regularly backing up MDmk11 and A4 with C6 via the TM1 (i was obliged to buy it cos my standard midi usb interface didnt work)
bit of a hassle to unplug and replug all the midi cables each time, and 1/10 there’s errors in the backups so i have to redo them
Thing that worries me is, ive never tried to reload anything, !! hope it works

With the upcoming a4 os update it will be possible to change projects like on the OT which is great cos all my banks and patterns are full for a live set, and i dont want to lose them

However with the MD lacking the +drive option, there’s no option other than to wipe everything and hope you can restore it with C6
does anyone regularly change “project” on the MD (or MM/a4) using C6 and is it reliable?
cheers

I was just backing up both my MnM and MD last night using C6/Tm-1. I was thinking the same exact thing - “I hope it works”. I haven’t been brave enough to try to reload a backup from my computer, and won’t, until I take time to record actual audio from the machines first.
A more stable version of C6 should be made a priority, if you ask me. Feels a bit like this aspect of the Elektron gear/system has been completely ignored for a long time.

Yep Freefall , it would be reassuring to see the C6 developped further,
If i hadnt filled my MD with so many hours of work i would have a go at reloading backups
i guess it must work,
but id love to have a +drive, though 350€ is a lot of money, especially since i dont have the UW
The important thing i gathered regarding saving, is A make sure theres no broken files, and B prioritise individual backups rather than “save all”,
perso however i only save "all kits " and “all patt+ kits”
hopefully this will work

The frustrating thing, is i use all my elektrons together, so when i change pattern in the OT the A4 and MD follow suite, and as soon as my magical +drive opens int he A4 it will enable me to change projects on the OT+A4 and start something totally new, but not so with the MD

Any feedback from C6 users who manage to change projects on the MD or MM without glitches?