Dogs!

So far the best thread on elekronauts . Keep it up folks !

5 Likes

Looks like my little guy…

13 Likes

He’s 8 now, going grey like me.

14 Likes

14 years and 3 months old and she still doesn’t give a fuck.

19 Likes

This is Juno, an 11 month old Romanian rescue we got a few weeks ago. Instant chaos but she has brought so much happiness also.

17 Likes

My co producer slacking off as usual……

16 Likes

I’m gonna name my next dog MS-20

2 Likes

sphinx dog :dog2:

18 Likes

Barry says hello!!

19 Likes

Wiggles and Gobbles representing over here. Gobbles is, obviously, skeptical of whatever is happening in the yard at the moment.

16 Likes

This weekend is Grandpa’s 4 year adoptaversery! Pup cups and an epic beach adventure for the little man!

17 Likes

Congrats!! He’s awesome!!

1 Like

Fred my cocker spaniel

18 Likes

Finnigan, being 100% stereotypical golden retriever…

18 Likes

3 weeks left to wait to get this one a family. Never lived with a dog before so exited and anxious at the same time

15 Likes

We are picking up our first golden retriever puppy in a couple of hours. Pretty excited!

4 Likes

I met a big doodle named Finnegan a few weeks ago.

When he decided to be friends, he started leaning on me. I said to my buddy who was dogsitting him “is he part golden retriever?”. Buddy said yes.

My cousin’s dog was a lab-golden retriever mix. She loved to lean on me too, and would sometimes rest her paw on top of my foot. Seems to be a golden retriever thing.

1 Like

Been happily raising this little guy for the last 10 weeks. He’s such a loving little dude! Currently 18 weeks old and has already gone from 4.8kgs to 14.8kgs in the time we’ve had him.

20 Likes

My dog has a bad back that looks like it may never get better but that hasn’t stopped him enjoying the outdoors or affected his appetite….

21 Likes

Meet Albert! Tired after a car ride, but seems surprisingly comfortable in his new home.

23 Likes