Dogs!

Update on the little pup from above, a year later.

17 Likes

Good times ahead! Enjoy!

1 Like

He was a bit reserved when we first got home. But that changed quickly. Seems very confident. He whined a little after the first potty break this night, but settled in pretty quick.

15 Likes

Lucky bugger!

By that I mean both you and the pup. :dog:

1 Like

Rex, aka "Mr Pooper " featured in my latest jam:

7 Likes

My favorite breed. Got one she lived 15yr and a half , wonderful dogs but boy they love being filthy dirty smelly dogs

1 Like

Yeah. I know we’re in for a treat. Now he is super hyper, and we don’t get him to calm down. And it’s a thunderstorm passing too. All part of the experience. Hehe

For a hot second it looked like they were taking a piss into the sink.

Life without a boxer is possible, but pointless :laughing:. This is Bella, our 4 yr. old boxer girl. She is quite small for a boxer and weighs under 25 kg. She loves to swim and can even dive.

20 Likes

This is my little buddy looking for attention :hugs:

14 Likes

My lurcher Gill and greyhound Pearl, both rescues, both very sweet and incredibly lazy :heart:

22 Likes

At my friend’s place with my 2 dogs, her 2 dogs, another person’s dog, and my Syntakt. I think this is the life?

18 Likes

some sun on the dome

15 Likes

Recent ween footage. Wanting to help track synths. And just snuggled up duo while I read in the other chair :blush:

17 Likes

Fine example of early morning down dog pose, perfect for warming the buttocks. Hola doggo held this pose for 15mins

14 Likes

Same here…

12 Likes

Grandpa is still trying to hang out under blankets, even mid heatwave.

11 Likes

My work has instituted a pet as employee of the month policy. Grandpa has been recognized for his great use of blankets.

5 Likes

8 days into our family, i thinks she feels at home

21 Likes

Congrats! Is it a Lab or Golden?