Dogs!

Meet Chico. Chihuahua and jack Russel mix (I think) and he’s two years old.

I accidentally taught him to be getting wrapped around blanket can feel comfy and now he asks for it every night before sleep.

His happy face is ultra creepy.

He instantly gives you disappointed looks if you don’t share your human food.

6 Likes

Sorry for your loss, beautiful dogs❤️

My wee milo is slowly deteriorating with his spinal issue, he is still happy currently but having accidents so not sure how long, trying to prepare myself… just spending every minute I can with him…

9 Likes

7 Likes

I hear you. My productivity musically has been minimal and I don’t regret maximizing my time with the old pooch at all. When she passed it was stunning just how much time I have on my hands and the reality hitting me that I devoted so much of my life to caring for her every need. It’s weird.

The next day I had a really productive afternoon with my Serge and then…just stopped. I don’t even care, no guilt, just enjoyed lots of long walks with Ruby because we didn’t do so many because I was always scared to leave Tink for too long. And now I’m devoting a lot of time to helping Dagny settle in. So, yeah…

Treasure the time. They’re my little squad and best friends. I think anyone with pets understands that special relationship :hugs:

3 Likes

Yeah exactly that thanks for post…, feel guilty leaving him, rush back work, don’t go out, just rather sit with him letting him enjoy the sun/looking out the window. Thankfully he has always been a dog who loved being indoor and just sitting next to humans other wise it would have been much harder. Hardest bit him wanting to play with my other dogs but can’t let him : (

:slight_smile: here’s my Chihuahua and jack Russel mix called Tico….can see the similarities…

9 Likes

To be expected from chihuahua origins, no ?

3 Likes

aww even their name sound similar. I can imagine both turning their head when they hear each others name. I’m sure chichi would loved Tico. He loves play chase with similar sized pups. Also the second image is so baroque haha

lmao yea. luckily his face is one of the few Chihuahua hints that he carry. Oh, he also turns into a complete knobhead chihuahua when his sleep is interrupted. And my lap is his favourite sleeping spot.

8 Likes

Baby girl found out how spicy a bee is! She’s ok now

11 Likes

Who’s the handsomest?

(first portrait mode shot on the new iPhone… not bad!)

14 Likes

Sorry for your loss :cry:
Congrats for Dagny!

So young and already on the bottle…

alcoolisme canin

3 Likes

Toto in the snow

12 Likes

Second day of being a dog owner. Potty training is harder than expected. She refuses to water the plants outside the house. We’ve been on a walk for 1.5 hours already. Let’s see who gives up first.

9 Likes

If this is your second day being a dog owner, give that little dog all the love and patience she deserves. She’s a puppy, she’s a baby, she doesn’t know you, she’s lost and she definitely needs you to be there for her. Do not leave her alone locked in an apartment all day, every day. Dogs absolutely hate loneliness. Since she’s a puppy and doesn’t know better, she’s gonna do a lot of stupid things like eating your shoes, taking a crap on the bed, … Be understanding, make her understand what she did wrong but do not yell at her and NEVER EVER hit her. She will love you and be your best friend

6 Likes

Yes, first days/weeks are challenging, but patience is the key. It takes time, but it really worth it.

Short walks as well and build it up to avoid leg trouble later on.

Yeah I don’t scold her or anything. I only had 4 hours of sleep last night because of her, so my previous comment may bear a hint of annoyance, but I’d never let her feel that. Hopefully she never reads that comment.
A dog on Elektronauts would be a real curse anyway. Either I wouldn’t be able to afford it, or she’d buy Behringer gear with my bank card, leaving a stain not just on my floor, but on my reputation as well.

4 Likes

8 months later:

13 Likes