Dogs!

Brandy (Red Setter) and Toffee (Cocker Spaniel) in my garden. Both nuts!

20 Likes

co-pilot mode

17 Likes

That’s an additional reason to sit at your synths longer.

1 Like

Idiot

19 Likes

Grandpa wants nothing more than to be under the blanket but the cat got there first.

9 Likes

3 Likes

Ah yes, Peanut “The Ugliest Dog in the World” 2014

Poor little bastard, life is hard on the sofa, under the blanket

18 Likes

This is not my video, but I felt it was important to share. Especially if you pay any kind of cheese tax.

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/L3AcyOYrnNk

I guess it posts like that if it’s a YouTube short. Be sure to turn the sound on.

1 Like

Very late answer to your post, but I just realize your dog looks the same as mine, Maki.
Do you know which breed it is ? Maki comes from the shelter, where they told us he is a mix of different breeds, probably staffordshire with some other one.
If you don’t know no problem, I will still love my dog :smiley:

1 Like

Page opens on:
Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 14.53.08

And I’m like wow this dog is fucked.

Had to scroll up to see the actual dog, which is cute.

1 Like

Ha. It’s a partial likness of him my girlfriend made after a few weeks of teaching herself hand embroidery. What is really fucked is his breath :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Malla months ago

11 Likes

Hey - he’s mostly staffy. A few other kinds of bull terrier in there aswell, and 16% German Shepherd! But he generally looks like a slightly taller, slightly slimmer version of a classic staffy.

They do look very similar, their markings are super close!

1 Like

This is Cooper, he’s nine this year.

9 Likes

8 Likes

Had to put Tink, the old persnickety peanut to sleep almost three weeks ago:

But I just got a new little pup to learn the ways of the clan from the remaining member, Ruby, who is ready for a mini-mentee:

I miss Tink dearly, but circle of life and all that :weary: so here is Dagny - apparently meaning ‘new day’ with Scandinavian roots:

9 Likes

Sorry for your loss and congratulations on the new arrival! :heart:

3 Likes