Dogs!

18 Likes

I had to integrate a new pit bull with my pit bull mix, who is very territorial and aggressive to all animals including dogs.

I did a crate method, double crates, one dog in their crate for an hour while other was out inside the house. Switched every hour-ish, both slept in crates over night same room.

The dog that’s out has the house and toys to themselves, can approach the crated dog at their own pace and space. Dog in the crate knows it’s safe, can engage the free dog or ignore.

Did this for 7 days straight. Kind of a pain, but at the end we let them both out and no drama.
I hope things are going well with the new pup.

5 Likes

Staffies also have the instincts, strength and jaws to kill any dog. Be careful.

1 Like

Not exactly staged…

13 Likes

Cmon dude, no audio cables or power, I mean the dog isn’t even sending any midi… clearly staged

3 Likes

On top of that the f’ing thing is broken!

15 Likes
10 Likes

Milo at the animal physio today… then lunch…. Then sleep all day. A dogs life…

16 Likes

She’s a lively dog, but when I am sick she refuses to leave my side. Absolute champ.

17 Likes

Our puppy turned 8 months today. The growth rate was a surprise! Managed to take a cheesy photo for Christmas.

15 Likes

Life sucks when the hotel bed is too small :laughing:.

19 Likes

This is Midi. As you can see he spends all his time outside of the studio :sweat_smile:

25 Likes

15 today.

This dog just refuses to die.

27 Likes

Bryn’s sulking because Nessa didn’t share her cake…

And this is what a 15 year old dog full of birthday cake looks like.

26 Likes

15 Likes

Looks like he’s taking 10.

Haha yes! I was jamming and realized the music might be too loud. I looked over and she was definitely taking 10.

Sebastian and Abigail

21 Likes